Sunday, July 6, 2008

New Look!

I'm so thrilled with the new look for my blog, thanks to Hilary at ScrapBlog Designs. She definitely did a great job and the best part was it's FREE!!

I had to "re-insert" several of my widgets, custom page elements, etc. So if you see something that is different or something that I haven't added back, let me know. I'm still "tweaking" (is that a word?) a few things, but I think I've added most everything back.

My counter had to start all over as well. I didn't write down the exact number before I changed the design, so I estimated at what it was.

If you are interested in changing the look of your blog, contact Hilary. There is a link on my page!

Oh (I went ahead and did this because I couldn't sleep, and didn't want to just lay in bed). I know I said it would probably be a day or two, but I changed my mind!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

The new look is really pretty!