Monday, September 1, 2008

Better

I just wanted to let everyone know that I am feeling better...thanks for your prayers. I went to the lake Friday evening and just got back a little while ago. We had a great time and great weather! I'll post some pictures later!

I did have a very bad case of vertigo Thursday-Saturday. I think I must have had fluid in my ear since I had a sinus infection going on. That was the only thing I could attribute it to. It was the worst dizziness I've ever experienced and could hardly stand up straight. My head felt like it was swimming constantly. However, it was a lot better on Sunday and it is gone today. PRAISE GOD!! I got to enjoy most of the weekend!

I hope everyone had a fun and safe labor day holiday! I will post again in the next few days. I'm going to take it easy tonight. I am back at work in the morning, then have a photo session tomorrow afternoon and Wednesday morning.

0 comments: