Thursday, January 15, 2009

Picture Tag

Carrie @ Capturing Glimpses tagged me to do this picture tag thing! Here were the instructions: post the 4th picture in my 4th folder and explain it....so here it is:


I have a LOT of folders on my computer filled with pictures. So I picked my 4th folder to the right which is Auburn Pics (which contains pics of my brother at Auburn). The 4th picture in this folder is of my brother and his SERIOUS girl friend (who I love). I think they were at the Georgia Aquarium! My brother doesn't know this--but I get on his facebook page and download pictures that he or his friends post of my brother and his friends, etc. I do this because I'm going to do a scrapbook of my brother's college years and Auburn..and I think in the future he will appreciate this. My brother is 21 (will be 22 in Feb) and is a junior at Auburn. His girlfriend, Christy, is a sweetheart...and I hope they stay together for ever!

So now my instructions are to tag 4 others to do the same. Here are your instructions: Go to your 4th folder where you store your photos.
Select your 4th picture (no exceptions)!
Post the picture with an explanation and link it back to your tagger.
Tag 4 people to do the same!! (if you end up getting tagged twice--sorry! I'm a little late at doing this post)

So I tag.....

Brandi

Emily

Katelyn Elaine

The Brooks Family







2 comments:

Katelyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katelyn said...

I am going to post another picture under the same heading with a link to your blog ... I think it's a good idea! I'll just have to pick another folder and picture. :)