Friday, February 27, 2009

Grilling Goodness #20

GoldenGoodness

Welcome back for another installment of Grilling Goodness! I hope that you've had a wonderful week! To participate in this Friday Meme, click here

1. What is your favorite thing about Springtime? Hmm...I think it just makes me more excited about summer and hot weather! If we actually have Spring weather, then it's nice, but usually in Alabama, our Spring weather is crazy rainy/tornado weather. I like Springtime flowers and celebrating Easter too! And of course if the weather is nice, I start going to the lake!

2. Do you prepare special, maybe even fun, meals for your kids? Example, please. Don't have kids and I hate to cook! And when I try to help my Mom cook, she tries to talk me out of it for fear of messing things up :)

3. What are you looking forward to this weekend? REST!!!!

4. Within driving distance, where do you like to go for a little getaway? Hmmm....I guess that would be the beach, but that's still about a 4.5 hour drive. So I guess my answer would be my lake house for sure! Only about 40 minutes...and I absolutely LOVE being at the lake.

5. Laundry detergent: liquid or powder? Liquid

6. What does your spouse do around the house that you appreciate the most? Not married.

7. Do you converse with the grocery checker or pay and bolt? If they initiate a conversation or say something to me, then I will respond back.

8. Have you ever had an MRI? (If you feel comfortable sharing why, please do.) Yes, several. I've had them on my back and hips due to severe back and hip pain. Like I've mentioned before, I had/have scoliosis and had surgery to correct my curvature of the spine. I still have daily pain from it, and have had times when it's been severe enough to go see my orthopedic doctor. My MRI's though have always come out normal!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are correct about this crazy weather here in Alabama....this weekend is a perfect example..tornadoes today...maybe snow on Sunday!! So crazy!

Sarah said...

You know when you've had too many MRIs? The thuds of the magnets start to have a calming effect & you fall asleep. I wouldn't know from personal experience though :)