Monday, July 6, 2009

Fireworks

I thought I would share a few pictures of the fireworks from Saturday night. The place where we were viewing them ended up having a few trees in the way...so it wasn't the best view. However, it was still great! And my pictures turned out pretty good.










Friday night my parents and I went to my cousins house for dinner and to play games! I had a great time at Brandi's party Saturday night and at the pool during the day! I hadn't been to a "party" in a long time...so it was good to go! I guess I wore myself out, because I slept the majority of the day yesterday!

I am babysitting all day tomorrow and Thursday! I haven't had much energy lately, so I'm not sure what's going on there. I don't know if it is related to my back pain or what? My wheezing is CRAZY too as well as being short of breath. Again, I'm not sure if the sob is related to my back pain or not? I might be calling my transplant coordinator this week to seek out her opinion and maybe go ahead and take the Cipro prescription my doctor gave me at clinic. I want to be feeling tip-top shape for my upcoming trips. I'm really out of shape....but can't do a whole lot of exercise due to back pain and pulled knee muscle.

We have a plumber coming to our lake house tomorrow...I'm praying that he can fix whatever the problem is, so we can get back to the lake this weekend!

Oh...and as soon as I have more info on the cat or when we get her, I will post that info!!


2 comments:

Jess said...

Great pictures!! I hope you are feeling better soon. I know it's miserable to be so SOB and have pain :/ Thinking of you! My stomach issues finally are better now, boy that was scary, I'm so grateful!

SWelch said...

Pictures were great!