Monday, August 3, 2009

Music Monday-Jesus Calling

Wow...it's been awhile since I've posted a Music Monday! I plan on keeping up with it now!

Are you having a rough Monday? Or had a rough weekend? Listen to this song: Jesus Calling, by 33 Miles!



I made a few more changes to the layout of my blog! I divided my blog roll into several different categories. There was getting to be so many blogs I followed and wanted to share, that I was getting confused of what type of blog each one was! So I hope this division into categories better helps you as well! For newcomers to my blog, I thought this might be a good idea, so they could visit the blogs that better suited their lifestyle/situation! If I have left your blog off or you would like me to add your blog, please let me know!

Also, for those you you that were seeing my 3rd column of the blog at the bottom of the page instead of the top, that was a minor glitch on my part, and has now been fixed! Thanks Brandi for letting me know!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE 33 MILES! I've got a song of theirs on my blog too, "hold on".

I love your blog, and I love the fact that you love Jesus!!!