Friday, October 9, 2009

Oct. 9th Friday Fill-in!



Another week of Friday Fill-Ins! If you are interested in participating in this Friday Meme, click here!

1. Sweet dreams PaPaw!

2. Candy corn was made especially for me.

3. Silliness can really make my day sometimes!

4. I will be working/volunteering at a church fall festival this Halloween.

5. Outstanding or not I have to pass this Anatomy class!

6. A break from school is what I want right now!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to resting and watching TV, tomorrow my plans include studying and running errands and Sunday, I want to be able to attend church, and just enjoy a stress-free day!

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!!

1 comments:

Jane said...

I can't wait for anatomy to be over. I am passing. Exactly. One less point and I'd not be passing. :( Good luck!!!!!

You do have Netters and Rohens right? And ... I got a coloring book and it is really helping!