Friday, December 18, 2009

Friday Fill-In



1. No, we will NOT upgrade the shipping at our cost (an inside joke at work).

2. Please don't paint at the old kitchen table.

3. I watched the steam rising from the hot cup of coffee (or tea) and thought: that looks nice and warm; too bad I don't like coffee or tea ;)

4. Everything is going to be okay.

5. I'll take the "C" average I got in anatomy...totally worth it and not upset about not making an "A" or "B" at all.

6. The recent news on Tiger Woods is very sad, his actions were very inappropriate and I can't believe some people chose him as one of the most outstanding athletes of the year (at least from my point of view).

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a Christmas party involving good, yummy chili, ornament Dirty Santa and good fellowship with other godly women; tomorrow my plans include babysitting and more babysitting (and a few errands if time allows) and Sunday, I want to go to church and enjoy the last Sunday School before Christmas and the last one before our long time teachers retire; the day will probably involve a little bit of shopping if I have enough energy!

0 comments: