Thursday, February 25, 2010

6 YEARS!!!!!!!!

Today, February 25th, 2010, I celebrate my 6th Transplant Anniversary. God has given me this miracle gift and I am so thankful for it. I'm thankful for my Mom and family friend sacrificing their lives to give me a chance at living again. It's amazing...especially since I received a living donor transplant. It's been a rough year, but I'm so thankful I am still alive, and able to pursue my dreams and goals in life! Nothing will stop me from doing that!

I will share more later! I had a major physiology lecture exam earlier today and are currently studying for a physiology lab quiz tonight (in about an hour)....so can't "play" on the computer! Will update later tonight!

Thank you to those who have already left comments on facebook. I'm so honored to be a part of this Wonderful CF Community of Bloggers!

8 comments:

Cara said...

Happy transplantiversary, Katey!! <3

Katelyn said...

Happy anniversary, Katey! That is so great!!!

OceanDesert said...

HAPPY, happy transplantiversary!!!

Kory said...

Happy 6yrs!

Jess said...

What a wonderful thing to celebrate!!! So happy for you :)

Sarah said...

Happy 6 Years (sorry I'm a day late)!

Somer Love said...

Happy Transplantiversary! Xo

Jamie said...

WOW, 6 yrs!! That's amazing. Happy 6th re-birthday :) Keep up the good work for another 6 yrs or more!