Wednesday, March 17, 2010

VOTE for CF!

I have a very special and close CF friend of mine who is currently waiting for a transplant. She is very sick and needs one soon! Toyota Racing's Sponsafy Your Ride Contest is currently under way! I'm not sure the exact details the winner received. However, the design that you are voting for will be applied to a 2 seater Nascar Show Car and the winner will also receive a trip package to see the Nascar Sprint Cup All-star Race! This would be huge for CF and Organ Donation....getting that awareness out and people recognizing JadaBug's Car...."Cure CF and Be An Organ Donor" for Jada!



Click here to Vote for JadaBug! There are 13 days left and you can vote every day! There are over 9,000 entries, so she really needs your votes! As always, thank you for your support!

1 comments:

bankrgrl said...

Hi!

I voted for Jada today. That is a really cool opportunity ~ to design a race car, especially when it's to get the word out about CF and organ donation.

How are you? I know you've probably been as crazy busy as I have. I'm looking forward to lunch on Sunday.

Beannachtaí na Féile Pádraig oraibh! (Happy St. Patrick's Day!)