Thursday, August 7, 2008

Off to San Diego!

Well,I just finished my last final exam and my plane leaves in 2 hours for San Diego! I'm so excited and can't wait to get out there (although it will be a fairly short trip). However, any trip is better than no trip. I'm quite nervous about the plane ride, as I've never flown by myself. I'm sure it will be fine though. Please keep me in your prayers as I travel (practically across the U.S.).

I'll post when I get back. I'm NOT taking my computer with me!

1 comments:

Emily said...

Hey Katey,
I didn't even see you on Wednesday! Please, grap me next time if you do see me....I would love to meet you and chat some if we can. Hope you are doing well. Sounds like you stay busy traveling and doing some awesome things. It was great to travel to TX last week, I felt so free to be able to go again! Well, I hope you have a wonderful time in San Diego. I know you will do great on the plane ride!