Saturday, September 20, 2008

Happy B'day Christie!

I have a CF friend who is in the process of celebrating her very 1st NEW LUNGS birthday. She is in surgery now and has one more lung to go. PRAISE THE LORD!! Christie has had 7 false alarms. And today was finally the day!! Of course, she isn't out of the woods yet, as we pray she makes it through the surgery. I am so happy for her and can't wait to see her. I will be up at the transplant ICU this week for photo and hope to see her then! I know Christie, her friends, and her family are rejoicing with the Lord right now. Please keep her in your prayers as the lengthy surgery continues and as she recovers!

Update (2:50 A.M.-Sunday): Christie is out of surgery. The surgery went really well and the family just saw her for the 1st time. Please continue to keep her in your prayers. Pray for a speedy and complete recovery!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy to hear that Christie made it through the surgery and her family is with her! And it's funny that we are both awake at 3 AM on Sunday morning! GET SOME SLEEP!!!

Keep me updated and let me know how she is doing...