Thursday, October 16, 2008

Bronch

I am scheduled to have my bronch this coming Monday morning. I was surprised that they were able to schedule it for this upcoming week. When I was talking to the office staff in our transplant office, she said my coordinator requested me be set up for clinic again next Wednesday.....wait a minute. Yesterday, they wrote and told me two weeks. So I need to confirm that, and will probably just wait and do so with the doctor that is doing my bronch on Monday. I am supposed to have my photo sessions next Wednesday and Thursday as well. I HAVE to go to my clinical class Wednesday morning, because I missed last week, and there is stuff that has to be completed in order to pass the class. I'm going to have to choose between clinic and photo...I can't do both.

If I keep my photo appointments, I am going to be so run down next week. I'm already so fatigued, I'm not looking forward to being even more tired. My bronch will more than likely put me out of commission through Tuesday. Then I will be tired from photo Wednesday and Thursday. Not sure if I am looking forward to that or not?? As of right now, I will not be at work next Monday-Wednesday. If I have photo on Thursday, then I will only go to work for 1/2 day, and then a full day on Friday.

My Prograf level came back in the normal range yesterday. That's good. However, I have no appetite at all, and I was hoping it was from the Prograf. So now I am a little concerned, as I don't know what is causing that. I normally eat exceptionally well and eat a LOT. I've gained a good amount of weight over the last 6 months or so. But now...I am beginning to loose all of it. I don't want to have to force myself to eat. I haven't had to do that in awhile. Usually, even when I'm sick, I gain my appetite back fairly quickly. I do have some pounds on reserve, which helps.

We'll see how this weekend goes. My brother will be in town from Auburn. I am looking forward to seeing him. I hope to go shopping with my Mom on Saturday for some fall clothes (maybe spend some mother-daughter time). I've got a long week ahead of me next week.


0 comments: