Sunday, October 19, 2008

Tomorrow (Monday)

Tomorrow I will be having my bronch. It is scheduled for 10am. I imagine I won't be home til 3:00 or after, depending on how much sedation I get and how determined the recovery nurses are for me to go home. (Last time the nurse in recovery sent us home and I was still knocked out completely...my Mom literally had to dress me, put me in the car, carry me inside once I got home, etc.). Sometimes the nurses will let you hang out until you are at least slightly aware. So we will see.

Based on past experience, I will be sleeping the entire day tomorrow (after the procedure of course), and probably most of the day on Tuesday. It just all depends. I usually drag for several days after that and sometimes run a low grade fever the next day. So I may not update my blog until Tuesday night!

Thank you all for your prayers! I know everything will be fine!

Also, I have recently just met a girl (virtually that is) who has been following my blog. She will be having her 1st bronch on Friday of this week. She does not have CF nor has she had a transplant. However, she is experiencing much of the same symptoms we CFers experience and the doctors have not been able to find out what is wrong. So please pray for her! Thanks!


0 comments: