Monday, October 27, 2008

Music Monday-Jesus Take the Wheel

This has been one of my favorite songs from the beginning of its release. Carrie Underwood does an excellent job singing this song. I think the words of the chorus in this song: "Jesus Take the Wheel" can be an analogy to MANY MANY things. It doesn't have to refer to driving. Sometimes we have so much stuff going on and so much on our mind, we just need Jesus to take everything off our hands and steer us in the right direction. I didn't want to upload her music video, because I don't want the "picture" of the single mom to be the only "picture" you get while listening to this song. Apply the lyrics to your personal life. Sometimes you just need Jesus to take your "wheel" whatever it may be. I feel that way right now. I'm so caught up in school, work, and trying to feel good, that I can't do everything by myself. The video I uploaded is Carrie singing at the Grande Ole Opry. It may not be the best video or recording of the song, but it's enough for you to get the picture. ENJOY!



(Quick Update on me: I'm still not eating and are still experiencing nausea and occasional stomach pains. I talked with my coordinator today, and will return to clinic as planned on Wednesday. If anything changes in the meantime, I'll go in tomorrow to get checked out. But I think I'll be ok until then).


0 comments: