Sunday, October 5, 2008

Today's Proverb

I'm not sure if any of you read the proverb each day i have posted on the side bar of this blog?

Today's Proverb:
Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
Proverbs 3:5,6

This really convicted me and goes along with what has happened this past week being in the hospital with the unclear diagnosis and uncertainty. I just need to trust the Lord. He has everything all figured out. I just need to let go of my frustration, worrying and whatever else, because God will take care of it all.

This week has thrown a lot of questions, uncertainty, and frustration at me. But I guess I just need to turn it all over to the Lord, and everything will be ok.

0 comments: