Sunday, October 5, 2008

Going Home

So I am escaping from the hospital this afternoon. My antibiotics were discontinued last night. The doctor I saw this morning (who was the same as yesterday) thinks I have something viral and it is just going to have to run its course.

My WBC count is lower today than yesterday. He still thinks it is drug related, but wants me to be set up with hematology just to make sure. And he wants me to return to clinic in a few weeks.

I still have a few tests awaiting results, and he said my coordinator will call me with those results.

I'm really tired, have a headache, and are breathing a little harder today. It will be good to be back home. I have decided to take off work tomorrow, and return on Tuesday.

I'm also behind in school work, so have a lot of catching up to do. Thank you for all of your comments, and prayers! I really appreciate them.

2 comments:

Katelyn said...

I'm so glad to hear you're being discharged! I hope you do get your care package though!

Emily said...

Glad you are going home yet I wish you were feeling better. You have been in my prayers and I just long for you to be feeling great!