Saturday, December 13, 2008

Where does the time go???

WOW! I can't believe it's Saturday, and more importantly, that I haven't posted all week. SORRY!!

So where do I begin??? It's been an EXTREMELY BUSY and CRAZY week. I've had finals this week and have been working a lot of overtime at work, including 5 hours today (Saturday).

Monday night I had a final after work. Then I went to Sips N Strokes with Ashley and painted a beautiful Angel picture :)

Tuesday I had another final after work. Then I had a Christmas Party with the the church i babysit for. Tuesday night I did not sleep well and was coughing the majority of the night. We also had bad weather too.

Wednesday morning I worked, then had my photo treatment session that afternoon. Before photo, I visited with Emily, to see how she was doing. After that, I came home and took another final exam. That night, I woke up randomly at 3am throwing up....which lasted awhile. I pretty much felt crappy the rest of the night.

Thursday morning I had photo again until 12:30. Then I had a meeting with one of my professors at 1:00 to evaluate my clinical paperwork. After that, I went back to work until about 6:45. Then I went out to dinner with a friend of mine who was in town from Louisiana. He has CF and had a transplant 1 year ago, Friday. One of our nurses from HTICU joined us as well. I felt better Thursday, but was still dragging, and just flat out exhausted.

Friday I worked all day (from 8:15 to 7:30 pm.) When I got home, I ate dinner then had to do some last minute flow charts for my clinical class and turn them in to my professor.

Today (Saturday), I went to work at 8:30, left at 1:30 pm. Ran a couple of errands, and here I am. I have our Christmas Party for our Sunday School class tonight.

Tomorrow (Sunday), my church is having their music concert during Worship hours. And then the church my parent's attend (my former church) is having their Christmas concert tomorrow night, which I will be attending with my parents. I love hearing Christmas music, especially at church, and love worshiping with Christmas songs.

SCHOOL IS OVER FOR THE SEMESTER. And as far as I know, I made all A's...which I am ecstatic!!! I had 5 hard classes, and this has been the most intense,stressful and difficult semester ever. Not just the courses, but trying to keep up from being sick.

Next week is busy, but not too bad! Classes are through...and that's all that really matters to me right now. I'm very exhausted and are still battling some sort of lung stuff...whether it be just a cold, infection...who knows. I would really like some cooperation on the part of the doctors..or at least a little concern. My lab values from Photo were ok...WBC Count dropped back down to 2.4 and my HCT is a little low too!

I promise I will post again soon. I actually have a post I want to do based on last Sunday's sermon at church. Maybe I will do it tonight. For now...I'm going to take a quick nap!

I hope everyone is having a great weekend!

I can't believe Christmas is less than 2 weeks away!!!

2 comments:

Katelyn said...

Hooray for school being finished. I know you're thrilled! Great job on the grades!

Alicia said...

I've let so much time pass w/o reading blogs! I certainly understand about time going by. I'm catching up now!