Thursday, January 22, 2009

Virtual CF Education Days

I found this info off of this blog about Nutrition and Fertility issues (for CF patients-males and FEMALES that is). I thought it might interest some of you...I plan on listening in...which I don't normally do. I'm more interested in the fertility info (because yes, I want to have kids if possible).

Adult Nutrition and Fertility Information for People with CF

A Live Virtual CF Education Day Web Cast

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

10 p.m. ET
(9 p.m. CT; 8 p.m. MT; 7 p.m. PT)

The CF Foundation is ringing in the new year with a 3-part Web cast! The live broadcast will be in three sections, each featuring experts with the latest information on CF nutrition and fertility. Questions can be submitted during registration and the live broadcast. The February 3rd Web Cast will feature:

Cathy Seifert, R.D. discussing why nutrition is important for adults with CF

Moira Aitken, M.D., the CF Adult Program Director at the University of Washington, joined by OB/GYN Edith Cheng, M.D. to discuss female reproduction

Urologist Tom Walsh, M.D. and Moira Aitken, M.D. discussing male reproduction

If you are interested, click on the following link and register! Webcasts are archived, so if you can't attend, you can view it later!
http://www.cff.org/LivingWithCF/Webcasts

1 comments:

Cara said...

Thanks so much for passing on this info, Katey! My hubby and I are going to try to have kids too, as soon as we decide that WE aren't kids anymore. ;)