Friday, January 23, 2009

Grilling Goodness #14

GoldenGoodness

I got this cute little idea off of
Carrie's Blog. It originated from Tina @ Golden Goodness. This is her Friday Meme, so I thought I would post this on Friday as well! To participate, click here.

1. Do you like scary movies? Yes and No. I can't watch scary movies at the theatre, because I will scream your head off (seriously). If I watch them at home, it really needs to be during the day and I have to have a pillow that I can quickly put in front of my face if needed. I don't like gruesome scary movies. But I do like suspenseful scary movies, if they are really good. I prefer to watch scary movies with another person as well. I watched "The Grudge" this past Sunday. Needless to say, my parents came running into my room twice because I was screaming so loud..haha!! I made it through the movie, only to find out that I have to watch the sequel..blah!!!

2. What kind of cell phone do you have? LG (don't know the model # off the top of my head). It's a small flip phone..sort of an older type phone. My Mom was up for an upgrade and she took advantage of a Buy 1 Get 1 Free deal. So I got the free phone, because my other phone was eventually going to die. And because my Dad still pays my cell phone bill, I don't complain much about my cell phone. Although, I have asked for a new phone for my birthday (which is in about 1 month). And..my Dad told me yesterday that we are switching cell phone services and for me to start looking at phones...yay! (but don't know how much he is willing to spend). I really like the BlackBerry Pearl or the Samsung Blackjack..I think.

3. Do you have a passport? No, but in the process of applying for one for my cruise this summer!!

4. Has anything sad happened in your life this week? Depends on the definition of sad...I guess..sort of. I spent the majority of the day in the ER on Monday. I guess that' sad.

5. Have you ever broken any bones? Yes, when I was 1 years old. I fell off the arm of my couch and broke my wrist.

6. Did you do anything this week that you don't normally do? I started my internship for school. Does that count? And I also threw up until I was dry....never thrown up this much in my ENTIRE life...seriously. You would not believe it if you had seen it for yourself.

7. What's the worst thing you ever had in your wardrobe? Hmm...that's a hard question. I think when I was younger I didn't exactly dress very stylish. In elementary school, I used to wear solid color shirts and shorts, and would wear a different color each day of the week. At that time, it probably wasn't that big of a deal...but that's all I can think of. Oh..also I used to have underwear with the days of the week on them...that's probably pretty bad..lol

8. Did you have braces on your teeth? No, but wish I did.

0 comments: