Friday, February 6, 2009

Grilling Goodness #17


Here is this week's Grilling Goodness Friday Meme! If you would like to participate, click here.

1. Have your children corrected you somehow this week? I don't have kids :)

2. Are you waiting for a particular something to happen? Well....I guess. I'm celebrating my birthday tomorrow. I'm waiting for a couple of decisions to be made about some important stuff! In reality, I'm waiting for a lot of stuff to happen...like for a boyfriend to come along....a job, graduation. This is a confusing question :)

3. Do you chat online? Yes...via AOL AIM and Facebook!

4. What is the oldest thing you own? Hmm...that's a hard question! I'm sure I have some old toys that my Mom has put up for me, like a baby doll or something. But something that's actually in my house or that I have currently....probably my bed (frame that is...not mattress). I got it right when we moved into this house, and that will be 15 years next month!

5. What's for dinner tonight? Hmm....not sure!

6. Are you artistic? Sort of. I can't draw or paint, but I'm artistic in a scrapbook and creative way, if that counts?

7. Are you getting an income tax refund? Plans for it? Yes...most definitely! More than likely I will save the money!

8. Do you use 'zero payments/zero interest for XX months' to buy things? No.

3 comments:

Jessie said...

I just wanted to tell you thanks for all of you comments, I reall appriciate all of the insignt.

Anonymous said...

http://tips-for-new-bloggers.blogspot.com/2007/08/three-columns-denim-template.html


This is the website I used to set my for a three column. You'll have to scroll down towards the bottom and on the right side is an area for three column templates. You'll need to choose the template design you have set on your blog, then follow the directions that come up to make it into 3! Let me know if you need any help!

Sarah said...

Did you get this off The Daily Meme? It looks familiar.