Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Q&A

So I'm following in my fellow bloggers' footsteps! I'm going to do a Q&A session. So ask away....I'm very open and will answer pretty much anything....nothing is too personal for me!! I'll leave this open until next Wednesday-March 11th! Leave a comment or send me an email!!

On a side note....I'm going back to my internship today. I just found out yesterday that my instructor is out of town all week...which frustrates me. So i guess I'll be looking for work to do! I'm feeling better, but are still REALLY exhausted. My cough is still very productive, and I'm still sob with activity (I'm sure that will get better). Hopefully the oral abx will clear things out for me!!

5 comments:

Aspiemom said...

Hi Katey. I hope the exhaustion and sob clears away soon.

Q: At what age did you realize you were a little different from your friends and not everyone had to do treatments, etc. like you?

Katelyn said...

I am finally asking questions before they are answered. Sara, Christy, Somer did this but I missed it because I am so bad at remembering!

1. Would you have another lung transplant if you were presented with the opportunity to do so?

2. Do you go to school full time or part time?

3. How will having CF effect your occupation of becoming a nurse? Are you not worried about bodily fluids and germs?

Anonymous said...

I'll ask you the same questions I asked Somer...What, if anything, would you change (future or past) about your CF treatment, they way you, or doctors have treated your CF? How do you keep the motivation to do your treatments on a regular basis, without any lapse? Do you ever get frustrated and have days where you just say, "The heck with it...I need a break!"?

Graciy said...

from following your blog you seem to be so strong. my question is.. was there anything other did to help you feel better about your CF and taking are of your self?

Anonymous said...

What was it like after your transplant,breathing with new lungs?Could you tell the difference right away??