Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Great Strides Walk Pics!!!

Here are some pictures from our Birmingham Great Strides Walk. This is the walk where I had my own team. I know some of you are confused and think I had a team for other walks...but I only had a team for this walk. I worked/volunteered at the others! And like I said...it was a rainy day, but a successful day!

Our Miracles Team!
"Jam" (yes, that's her name) warming everyone up with some 'crunk fitness'

One of the little boys on my team!

Another CF/transplanter with his wife!

This picture is just to show you the big pavilion we had and we fit about 300 people under it!

One of the families I babysit!

One of our CF/Transplant doctors and family!

Me with one of my former CF docs youngest child!

The Home Depot Kids Corner

The Cheerleaders made a sign!



Me Speaking

Our wet sign and wet tent!!

Part of my team eating...and a good shot of the back of our shirts!



1 comments:

Graciy said...

it looks like you guys had a Great turn out!