Thursday, May 21, 2009

Off to the lake....

I'm leaving for the lake and will be there through Monday evening! I'm excited and are praying for some good sunny weather! I'm sick...which is a bummer..trying to fight it off myself with the little-almost non-existent-immune system I have. I will tentatively be going to clinic next Wednesday if I don't get better over the weekend...with strict instructions to call my coordinator if I get worse before then!

No blogging until I return from the lake (although I do have one scheduled for Monday...hint)!

I hope everyone enjoys their holiday weekend! Be SAFE!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun! Rest a lot there and get better :)

Emily said...

Hope you have a great time at the lake and that you start to feel better. Looks like you had a great time at the CF walk! Talk to you when you get back!