Sunday, June 14, 2009

Finally!

I finally just completed my undergraduate (post-baccalaureate 2nd degree seeking) application for Nursing School (or rather, pre-nursing). Now I just wait to see if I get accepted (which I will), meet with my pre-nursing advisor...and begin classes...YAY!!

This weekend was so WET WET WET and stormy here.....UGH! I didn't make it to the lake yesterday, because I didn't want to risk getting sick. I've rested a lot today though...so ready to get out! I hope everyone had a great weekend!

4 comments:

Jane said...

Yah! Congrats ...

Jess said...

Hi Katey. I'm Jess, I too have CF. I saw your blog from another CF one that I follow. Congrats on prepraring for Nursing School. I'm an RN so I'm so happy for you!! :)

Katelyn said...

That's great that you've applied and I can't wait to read the entry that says you've been accepted and you start tomorrow!

Emily said...

Congrats! I know you are sooo excited! Hope you are feeling pretty well these days. Have you started on the book yet? I would like to hear your thoughts on it when you finish it or if you are in the middle of reading it. =) Take care....