Friday, June 19, 2009

Grilling Goodness!

GoldenGoodness
It's Friday...which means it's time for another Grilling Goodness! Head on over to Tina's blog if you are interested in participating in this fun little Friday meme! Enjoy!!

1. What do you like most about your skin? Hmm...interesting. I guess I like that I have fairly dark skin...or rather, that I tan really easily and really dark during the warm months. And natural tanning...i don't go to a tanning bed. That's probably the best thing about my skin. I have so many stretch marks, scars, holes, etc. that my skin is definitely not the best looking :)

2. Does your spouse mind grocery shopping for you or with you? I'm not married. I hope though, that when I'm married, that my spouse will come along with me. I'm really hoping he will do the cooking too!

3. Do you have access to a pool for the summer? NO!!! I wish I did! I have access to the lake, but it's not the same. I have a few friends with a pool at their apartment/condo, so I'm hoping I might be able to use that some???? (hint)

4. Do you have plans for Father's Day? Not sure. I'm guessing we will go see my Dad's mom (my grandfather), who lives in a retirement/nursing home. We might take my Dad out for lunch...not sure of exact plans yet. My Dad's birthday is on Monday, so we may be doing a joint thing for him?

5. Is there anything that terrified you as a child that you find .... now? Not sure about terrify? I am definitely not a bug person...and still hate bugs to this day. If there is someone else around, then i will ask that person (even children) to come and kill the bug...not me...especially those big, nasty, flying cock roaches! I've had several bad experiences with cock roaches. I also have never liked the villains/monsters, evil people in Disney movies. I never liked watching them growing up, and would prefer not to watch them again today. I know that sounds weird and insane...but it's the truth (ex: Snow White, Little Mermaid, Sleeping Beauty, Beauty and the Beast, etc.) Obviously that wouldn't terrify me now, but still.

6. If you could do something instantly, what would it be? Right this very moment....get rid of this awful breakout all over my face, chest, neck, back and arms. I feel so embarrassed out in public....dang steroids!

7. What would you do to entertain visitors from out of town? Hmm...we don't have a lot of "fun" or "interesting" stuff to do around my local town. I would probably take them out to dinner. More than likely, maybe hang out and watch movies or just chit-chat. I guess it depends also on who the people are and what they want to do. And if there are kids with them? There is always shopping...we have some pretty good malls/outlets. Zoo for kids?? We do have one theme park that includes a water park. Which if it is during the summer, you pretty much need water if you want to do something outside. They could come hang out at our lake house...that would be fun, and definitely entertaining!

8. If your best friend owes you money, do you bug them until you get it? Not really. I might mention it or if we are out doing something, we will just swap out. I guess it depends on how much money too!

1 comments:

Katelyn said...

Oh man, the entertaining friends one sounds like something we do here at home! Living in a smaller town, city, whatever you want to call it, really makes for interesting things to do... but I think it's nice that I'm not the ONLY person that likes to stay home and watch movies sometimes.