Friday, July 24, 2009

Blog Layout Question

OK, so I have a question regarding the layout (or rather design) of my blog! I have the following 3 options regarding the background design/color of my blog. This is in response to the previous post of whether or not you can view the stripes behind the pink/purple background! See this post, if you don't know what I'm talking about!

Ok...so I want your comments/suggestions, because you are ultimately the ones who read/view this blog!


Option 1: Take out the pink/purple background and ONLY have the stripe background. For those of you that could only view the pink/purple solid background, you would now see stripes instead of the pink. Here is what it would look like: (no solid pink). This screen shot was taken by my blog designer!


Option 2: ONLY have the solid pink/purple background with NO stripes! Sorry this sample preview isn't as good. This is a screen shot taken off my computer screen. This is how I view my blog currently!



Option 3: Leave it as is. Let some of you view the striped background; some view the pink/purple solid background; and let those of you that can see both backgrounds view both! And obviously I don't have a sample screen shot of this view!

What do you think? I like both, and hate that I cannot see both. But my blog designer cannot fix it to where I can see both backgrounds. It has something to do with the screen settings. My only concern with just having the striped background is that it will be too busy. There will be no solid color to split the blog from the stripes! (if that makes sense?) But I don't want only the pink/purple background to seem boring to you guys!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the stripped background how it is...it's very cheery and warm!

Ronnie

Kori said...

I like the stripes which I currently can't see.

Anonymous said...

Weird, but sometimes I see the stripes and sometimes I don't. It doesn't really matter to me, I usually just go right to what you write and don't even think about the background.

Jane said...

I see the stripes and the pink and I love it!!!!

I tried to take a screenshot and put it here ... but I can't make it work. :(

Kory said...

I've never seen the stripes, but I love them.

SWelch said...

Personally I think the stripes ONLY look more professional. Hope you figure it out!! =)

Lovin Lane said...

Love the stripes... very cute...

bankrgrl said...

My vote is to leave the stripes and the pink. For those of us that can see both, the pink really helps break up the difference between the background and the columns on your blog.