Monday, September 21, 2009

CysticFibrosis.com Resources


Got Questions? Ask the Community!
The following are some of the current Hot Topics in the forums. Follow the links view the postings & then Post your own comment - or just see what are saying!

Should I Be Scared?
"Hi, I have been reading about CF being progressive, and this has placed doubts in my mind. I was diagnosed about a year ago at age 32, so I am still fairly new to this. Moreover I am in a foreign country, so when I go to see my CF doctor I am not clear on everything he has to say..." Click Here to Read More

Taking Enzymes at School
"Our 5yo dd w/cf started Kindergarten last Thursday. Months ago, I asked my husband about putting together a 504 plan or at least talking to the school about her CF. She is relatively healthy. Her biggest issue is getting her to eat enough to grow. He thought it wasn't necessary, we could deal with the issues if they came up..." Click here to read more

Don't Forget There is more to CF.Com
"Just a gently reminder that besides the threads we have tons of resources...
Clinic Trials, Picture Gallery, Remembrance Board, Videos, Google CF News Alerts, Blogs... our newest work in progress the MediWidget and much much more!"
Click here to read more!

CF MediWidget

The excitement is building as the HOLs (Health Opinion Leaders) build the database for the Ultimate CF Search Engine.*** We've added a new Equipment search feature, with seventy-five pieces of CF-related medical equipment. Click to learn about the durable medical equipment you are using in your daily treatments.We will be adding new features and new categories of information, including safety information about CF medications during pregnancy. Furthermore, we'll be opening this up as completely interactive tool which YOU can contribute to!

CF Past Poll Results

Visit CysticFibrosis.com's FAQ section to find answers to MANY common questions regarding CF, treatment of CF, CFRD, insurance, lung transplants, sweat tests, TOBI, purchasing CF bracelets, the future of CF, research, making donations, MRSA, Pseudomonas, CF mutations, PFT's, how to clean equipment and MUCH MORE!!!


1 comments:

Aspiemom said...

Well, you are just a walking advertisement for cf.com! I go there once or twice a week.