Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving Friday Fill-In

Thanksgiving Edition of Friday Fill-In! If you are interested in participating, click here.

1. Wait! Wait, don't forget the cherry on top!
2. Eating dinner is usually followed at once by watching television.
3. The trouble is i have a hard time getting comfortable.
4. I would love to be in a tropical setting man, many, many miles away.
5. With a faint pop here and there, my neck feels better!
6. Winters can sometimes be shadowy and ominous (although not too frequently in Alabama).
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to resting, maybe watching a movie, tomorrow my plans include attending an anatomy study session, building my lymph node, and maybe doing a little bit of shopping; and Sunday, I want to go to church and study some more!

0 comments: