Monday, January 25, 2010

Great Strides

I have posted the Great Strides Widget on the left of my website. I never removed the widget, but it has been updated and linked to my 2010 Great Strides Miracles Team. I know most of my followers are CFers or CF caregivers and form their own individual Great Strides Teams. If any of my followers do not have a direct connection to CF or are not dedicated to donating to a particular team, feel free to make a donation to my Miracles Team.

Great Strides is the CF Foundation's most successful fundraiser of the year. Great Strides Walks happen all over the country! We use these donations (and all donations from other events as well) to fund clinical trials and research to find a cure for CF. We have made so many advances over the last year towards finding that cure....and now are extremely close. But we cannot continue making these advancements without your help...physically and monetary. So I highly recommend making a donation to CF to help make this happen. All donations are tax deductible and you will have the wonderful feeling that you are truly making a difference in the lives of those with Cystic Fibrosis.

I have had a Great Strides team for many many years, and are very excited to see what 2010 has in store for our local Chapter walks. Clicking on the Great Strides widget to the right will take you directly to my Great Strides Home Page, where you can make a donation and/or sign up to participate in the walk-May 22nd for Birmingham, Alabama.

Thank you in advance for your support. And thank you to all of the CF families that have created a Great Strides Team....we really appreciate your effort and support.

0 comments: