Wednesday, May 26, 2010

CF Great Strides Walk

We had our local CF Great Strides Walk this past Saturday. The weather was beautiful and we had a great turnout. And more importantly, lots of money was raised to help find a cure for CF. My Miracles Team had a great time. Thank you to all who came out to the event and to those who supported CF via donations. My team did exceptional on the fundraising....and the fundraising is still going on. I originally set my team goal at $5,000. As the days and weeks passed, my team was doing so great, I increased my goal to $7,000. We have surpassed that. Our totals have not been added yet from what was turned in on walk day, but my guess is over $8,000....which is AWESOME. Go Team Miracles! I also exceeded my personal goal of $3,000 and are currently a little over $4,000....trying to reach $5,000!

I have a few extra Miracles Team t-shirts available if anyone is interested. Here are pictures. They are navy blue; Gildan Ultra Cotton/Pre-shrunk brand; Sizes available are: 3 Adult Smalls, 1 Adult Medium, and 1 Youth X-large. (The sizes run big....much bigger than in previous years. I usually wear an Adult Small, and actually wore a youth X-large this year instead). The t-shirts are $10 each (not including shipping). Let me know if you would like to purchase one. Your payment (with the exception of shipping costs) will be donated back to the CFF. Thanks!


I will post more pictures from the walk later this week!

1 comments:

Sarah said...

Congrats Katey!
I love your shirts this year.