Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all you Moms!!! I'm so blessed to have my Mother. She is so wonderful and has gone above and beyond for me...including saving my life. I literally would not be here today if it weren't for her. And I'm just not talking about giving birth...but giving me a part of her lung to save my life back in 2004! The ultimate sacrifice....and there are no words or emotions that can express my appreciation and love to her! I LOVE MOM!!

And of course I wish my grandmother's a Happy Mother's Day too!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Mother's Day! May God bless and continue to bless all you Moms.

Here is a picture of My Mom and I this past Christmas!

This is from Graduation last May (and yes...my hat did not fit and my hair was kind of funky that day...so I know it looks good...not the point of the picture)!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You and your mom are beautiful and I can tell you are close.