Friday, July 23, 2010

CF Great Strides Walk Survery

Have you completed the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation's Great Strides Walk Survey?

You walked the walk, now talk the talk!

As a part of Team CF, your input is very important to the National Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. Tell them about your GREAT STRIDES experience by taking a brief survey.

It takes less than five minutes to complete the GREAT STRIDES survey. Your feedback helps us improve future events to better serve the CF community. I really want to encourage everyone who participated in a Great Strides Walk this year to complete this. So...take a few minutes right now to take this survey..... it is VERY SIMPLE, and literally, takes less than 5 minutes! Your feedback is important!!!



Also....as a huge advocate and volunteer with my local CF Foundation....I would love to hear your feedback as well on your local Great Strides Walk that you participated in. I would love to hear what activities you had, if any; what food was provided, if any. Did you have a team? What did you do to fundraise? to recruit team members? What works best for you? I find it beneficial knowing how other Great Strides Walks work in different parts of the country. It gives each of us ideas, that we may have never thought of. Or we might can help you come up with ideas for next year's Great Strides Walk. I love giving feedback, and helping wherever I can. Not only do I have my own team, but I've also worked on staff at our local CF Foundation and have experience "behind the scenes." I usually try to attend all of our chapter's walks if possible!! So feel free to share your experiences and feedback as comments to this post, or you can email me!!!

THANK YOU!!!

0 comments: