Sunday, December 5, 2010

Music Monday-George Strait

So I'm hoping to get back to my usual Music Monday posts!! This week's song is by George Strait: The Breath You Take. I thought it was a great song and I love country music...and plus it goes along perfect with CF and lung transplants!

Enjoy! I'm sure many of you have heard this song already! Remember that life is not about the breaths you take, but about the moments that take your breath away. I know i've had many of these moments, especially since my transplant! And I'm so blessed to be able to experience these special moments. With the holidays her, keep that in mind!

This video is from the recent CMA awards. The lyrics are not in it. But here is the lyrics to the chorus:

"Life's not the breaths you take
The breathing in and out
That gets you through the day
Ain't what it's all about
Ya just might miss the part
Life's not the breaths you take
But the moments that take your breath away"






1 comments:

Lydia Russell said...

I love country music too! I did think about CF with George's song. I nearly cry every time it comes on the radio.

I hope your feeling better.

Merry Christmas "Strait" to you. :)