Wednesday, September 10, 2008

How sweet

So today at clinic, I had asked one of the doctors if he would see me. Within our transplant team of physicians, we have 5 physicians. They usually are never all at clinic at the same time, but today we had 4 there. So I asked my favorite, and he said yes. We'll because clinic was so busy and I ended up being in a hurry to make my study visit, I couldn't wait any longer for this particular doctor. So I told my transplant coordinator, it didn't matter who it was, I just needed to see someone so I could get out of there. Luckily, it ended up being my 2nd favorite.

So earlier this evening, i received an email from this doctor to whom i requested to see. He apologized for getting tied up and asked me if there was anything he could do for me. Now how sweet is that. You don't see that often. Of course, we have conversed by email before and I think we have a special relationship, but still. I thought that was extremely nice and thoughtful of him and greatly appreciate his consideration.

0 comments: