Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Raise

So I have yet to mention that I am getting a raise at my current job. My boss asked me if I wanted to help out another department as well as continue doing some customer service duties. So I said sure, I'll be glad too. They wanted someone who had been there awhile and has a good bit of knowledge about our products, policies, etc. And the best part is, I get a WHOLE DOLLAR raise!! It doesn't sound like much now, but I'm sure I'll appreciate it later on. Yesterday, Tuesday, i started training for the new position. It was a nice change of scenery and nice not being on the phone 24/7.

If anyone is interested in ordering stationery products (such as invitations, announcements, business cards, luggage tags, wedding shower invites, etc.) check out our website @ www.sweetpeadesigns.com
If you are locally, I get a 50% discount, so let me know if you ever need anything!!

0 comments: