Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Music Monday-God Bless the USA

I know I'm a little late posting this...sorry. I haven't been feeling well and have been swamped with school work. In addition, yesterday and today, I worked a total of 10 hours each day(as compared to 7.5).

This week's song is "God Bless the USA" by Lee Greenwood. I thought it was appropriate since today is Veteran's Day and also with the election.I am proud to be an American! And I am happy to salute those who are currently fighting and who have fought for our country!



I'm off to clinicals tomorrow, Thursday, and Friday. I'm extremely tired and are coughing up major junk from my lungs. I've only slept about 10 hours in the past 4 or so days. My doctor decided today to start me on inhaled TOBI to try and clear up this infection and keep me from going in the hospital. We will see if it works.

0 comments: