Sunday, November 9, 2008

Susan G. Komen Cancer Walk Pics

These are some pictures from our local Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Walk back on October 11th. I participated on our HTICU team from UAB. (Although we didn't have many people). Beth (the dark headed girl with pink tank-top) is one of my favorites from UAB and we love to hang out together. She brought along her boyfriend, and her sister and her boyfriend. Then Alice (in pink shirt in first picture), a somewhat new nurse to HTICU, is a breast cancer survivor and joined us as well. Over 30,000 people attended the walk...and we had a whole lot of fun. They dyed the water in the fountain pink which looked pretty in my opinion. Everything was pink!! I'm looking forward to next year!








1 comments:

Alicia said...

I can't tell you how awesome I think it is that you were in a breast cancer walk. I'm so impressed by you. Thank you for giving God glory with every part of your disease and life!