Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Music Monday (a little late)

I apologize for being late on my Music Monday post again. I've been so busy and haven't felt too good the last couple of days. I got 2 hours of sleep Sunday night, and worked almost 10 hours Monday. When I got home from work, I tried to do a little school work, but crashed!

I thought I would post a Christmas Song to kick-off the Holiday Season. Now that it is actually December, I'm beginning to get in the Christmas spirit a little bit. It's hard for me to think about or get in that "Christmas Mood" until after final exams are over.

Point of Grace is one of my favorite Christian groups. And I thought this is a fun song and can definitely put you in the Christmas spirit. Other than that, there is nothing "special" about posting this song.



I have a transplant clinic appointment tomorrow as well as an ENT appointment. I'm a little concerned, as I've been battling this cold or whatever it is for quite a while and despite antibiotics, it has not gone away, and actually has gotten worse. So we will see what tomorrow holds! There are 2 other people coming in for clinic visits, and we are hoping to eat lunch together afterwards.

0 comments: