Monday, February 9, 2009

Music Monday

This week's song is "Lord I Lift Your Name On High" by Sonic Flood. The uploaded video sounds like it is Sonic Flood in concert..so not the best acoustics. I like to use the videos with the lyrics, so you can actually see the words! Sometimes we listen to songs and don't know or realize what exactly they are or mean.

I'm so glad Jesus is in my life, and that he came to save me! I love this song...it's energetic and speaks so true about Jesus Christ! We wouldn't be here on Earth if it wasn't for our Lord and Savior! I love love love to sing the Lord's praises! There are motions to this song, which I'm sure a lot of you know! I love doing those motions as well when singing this song in Church! So as we go throughout our week, lets lift up the Lord's name, whether it be in song or prayer!



2 comments:

Brooks Family said...

Thank you Katey - I really needed that today and it's one of my favs!

Sarah said...

I have this song! My roommate gave me a Sonicflood CD for Christmas a few years ago. They're an awesome group.