Saturday, April 11, 2009

Final answers to Q&A Post!

Here's the final installment of my answers to the wonderful Q&A Post questions!! Thanks again girls for asking!!!

Kateyln asks:
Do you go to school full time or part time? Full-time. With the exception of 1 semester, I've always gone full time, or what's considered a full-time schedule. Right now I'm only taking 10 credit hours, but consider it a lot more due to the 240 hour internship! But only 1 more week of that...and graduation is right around the corner...YAY!!

Aspiemom asks:
How do you change font color within the post? After typing my response, I click on the tab "Compose." (It's right next to the "Edit Html" tab when composing a post). Then I choose the button that has a "T" and a color block. This allows you to change the color within your post! Hope this helps! (I love changing fonts too, if you haven't noticed)!

Cara asks:
What did you want to be when you grew up? What is your dream job now? A Neonatal Intensive Care Unit nurse. I've always wanted to be a nurse, and that's still my dream job. My plans changed slightly for a few years, but then I realized that nursing is truly what i want to do, and I'm going to do my best to accomplish that (on my way). Although, I do have a love and passion for CF. And having worked on staff at the CF Foundation, I would love some day to be Executive Director ( i think) of our local CFF. I've been told I possess all the needed skills and qualities (just not sure if it's something i want to pursue). I can tell you though if a permanent job opportunity opened at our local CFF, I would probably take it. My past positions have been temporary (even thought they lasted more than a year).

If you could travel anywhere in the world, were would it be? WOW!! That's a hard question! I would probably choose Hawaii! I love going to tropical places, and prefer warm vs. cold places. I've always wanted to go there!! Of course, I would love to go any place over seas as well, for the vast amount of experience with different types of culture, people, food, beaches, etc. But I'm a beach person all the way :)

What do you look for in a guy? I don't usually answer these types of questions, but will for you guys!! First and foremost, I would like my future hubby to have a relationship with the Lord! I would like for him to be open and honest. I believe that to have a true relationship, you have to be honest with each other. I want a guy that's funny, or at least has a little bit of humor (to balance out with me, because I'm not very humorous, and when I am, it's by accident most of the time). I'd like a guy that's pretty sociable, that gets along with his family and friends, that wants children, and is just a fun-loving guy!! I'm sure when I meet Mr. Right, I will know, regardless if he possess all the above qualities.

Thanks again for the great questions!!!

0 comments: