Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Artwork

Over the last couple of years, I've been "redoing" my room! We painted a little over a year ago. And I updated some of my furniture, including a new bedspread/comforter! I love the modern style. And I love chocolate brown, rustic colors, greens, etc. I had been looking for the "perfect" artwork piece(s) to go above my bed. I really hadn't found anything that I absolutely loved until the other day. And finally, my mom and I put it on the wall Sunday night! I really love it and thought I would share a picture with you!! The coating on the outside is actually sort of shiny (but is hard to tell in the pictures). I sort-of made up my bed, so you could see how it looks with my comforter. I do have a few green accents in my room (that is my accent color) in addition to the chocolate brown and tan/light wood-like colors). I did not have my pillow shams on my bed...sorry!






6 comments:

bankrgrl said...

I like! The pictures above your bed are great. I am *still* looking for a new comforter ... think I've finally decided what look I want, now it's just a matter of finding what I have in mind.

Kellee said...

I love it!!

Emily said...

Love your room! I like the colors alot. It's always fun to change things up and get new things. =) So glad to hear your clinic visit went well! Praise the Lord. Hope you continue to grow stronger. As of right now I'm not planning on coming back to AL till September but you never know what might happen. Just glad to hear you are doing well!

Courtney said...

Oh, I really like it. It looks so calming!

SWelch said...

So pretty!! =) Do you live on your own?

Jess said...

Wow it looks great!!! Love the colors and the artwork. Also thanks so much for you kind words about the obstruction stuff, I really appreciate it.