Thursday, June 11, 2009

It's Official!

I got my diploma in the mail yesterday (Wed)...YAY!!! It's still weird to think I've actually graduated and have a degree (and can make money with it). And they got the correct honors on the diploma as well: Magna Cum Laude...which I'm siked about!! Maybe I will post a picture later!!

I opened up my passport...and it looks pretty cool as well!

I'm also finally filling out my application for nursing school (or rather, pre-nursing) tonight or tomorrow!!

I'm going to the lake with some friends on Saturday....so I'm praying I will be FULL of energy and feel really good! I made a Target run today and I had an appointment for my back. Today was the first day I've been out and about, run errands, drove a car, etc. in about 16 days!!

More updates and info to come later!

4 comments:

SWelch said...

Katey how is your back?? I can remember you had several problems with it when we were young. Is everything better now?


**Congrats on the diploma!! It is such a great achievement especially when you have had the things to overcome that you have!! =) =) Way to go!!

p.s. If you ever wanted to talk to me about speaking for the CFF...I would love too! The older I am becoming, the more I am driven to spread a message!

Amy said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats!!!!!

When Iw as sick at the end of 2007 I "graduated" while in the hospital. When I received my diploma in the mail it was bittersweet. I was so happy I graduated but bummed I missed the ceremony.

Good luck with the nursing school application!!!

Brooks Family said...

Awesome! I got mine too! If you were here, I could be your nursing professor! Great job Katy; God certainly has your back. ;)

Christy said...

Awesome on all accounts. :)