Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday Fill-In!

Here is this week's Friday Fill-In! If you are interested in participating in this fun, Friday meme, click here.

1. The last band I saw live was several bands, including Steven Curtis Chapman, Newsboys, Jeremy Camp, and Sanctus Real, at Winter Jam 2007. (I don't go to concerts too often).

2. What I look forward to most on Thanksgiving is spending time with family!

3. My Christmas/holiday shopping is partly complete, but still a ways away from being completed.

4. Thoughts of passing my anatomy class fill my head WAY TOO MUCH.

5. I wish I could wear any type of shirts/dresses/outfits without worring if it "pulls" too much on my back.

6. Bagpipes played at my College Graduation this past May. It was very nice and interesting to hear...a fun vibe!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to getting some studying in, maybe watching a movie as well; tomorrow my plans include resting, studying, and running some errands; and Sunday, I want to try again to make it to church!

1 comments:

Katelyn said...

Hooray for the weekend!