Thursday, April 22, 2010

CFF National Volunteer Week



This week is National Volunteer Week for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, and we’d like to thank the many volunteers across the country who support our lifesaving mission.

Each year, extraordinary people like you give their time, talents and money to the search for a cure.

On behalf of the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation and all those affected by this disease, thank you for your generosity.

Our progress in the search for a cure would not be possible without you!


I would highly encourage those who don't normally volunteer to contact your local CF Chapter for volunteer opportunities!

Sincerely,
Cystic Fibrosis Foundation


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say hello. I came across your blog by hitting the "next blog" button.
I am amazed and in awe what your mom and family friend did for you. I wish we could see more of these beautiful acts of completely unselfish love everyday.
I really hope you get into nursing school! We need more nurses like you. You of all people have obviously learned about giving, taking and total and complete faith.
I will be back to check your updates!

Barbara (From B.C., Canada)